Visa Cash App RB Formula 1 Team is one of two Red Bull-owned Formula 1 teams.Today’s Formula 1 calls for a high level of specialist skills in every area. At Visa Cash App RB Formula 1 Team we strongly believe that every member of our staff can and should lead innovation and continuous improvement in such a competitive and dynamic working environment.Sounds exciting, doesn't? Don't miss your chance to make an impact!We are currently looking for a passionate Logistics and Transport Operative to join our UK headquarters on a 12-months fixed-term contract. In this role you will be responsible for physical transportation of equipment, parts and supplies between the major sites, you will collect and deliver parts in support of the Production process from Suppliers and be involved in the organisation and control our Bicester Stores Facility.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
LOGISTICS AND TRANSPORT
Delivery and collection of models & test parts between sites.
Stock control & replenishment across all SAT UK sites – both for model parts & consumables.
Assisting Aero Production & Planning Manager as necessary with buying duties including processing returns, supply & service requests, raising purchase orders, obtaining quotes.
Communicate effectively with external groups such as suppliers, customers, etc…
Work with external suppliers & parties to ensure Stores & Logistics requirements are met, manage relationships with them.
Provide flexible attendance and attitude to work, both in line with the requirements of the role and any specific requirements of the projects.
To work in a professional manner at all times regardless of the task set and be pro-active in promoting a positive image for the department / team/ sponsors.
WHAT WE OFFER
Working in a young, collaborative and international environment.
Company Events / Briefings.
On site Gym.
Annual salary review process.
Private health care cover.
Company contributed pension scheme.
Life assurance scheme.
Cycle to work scheme.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
that matter most for this role:
- Broad understanding of the logistics requirements of the aero development programme.
- Well organised, disciplined & methodical with a desire to uphold high standards.
- Former working experience in a similar role of 2/3 years
- Able to communicate effectively with people covering a range of engineering skillsets & experience levels.
- Initiative and innovation and a can-do mindset.
- Ability to deal with rapid change.
- Ability to work with the team, external suppliers and colleagues.
- Clean Driving Licence
- Valid Fork Lift Licence (or agreement to gain Licence with Role)
- Travel 40-50%