When you are passionate about motorsports and you have experience in Key Account Management this is your dreamjob!
2D Debus & Diebold Meßsysteme in Karlsruhe, Germany stands for motorsports technology at the highest level. Recently added to the MYLAPS Sport Technology portfolio and since 1993 known as a reliable partner for premium motor & car producers in the world like BMW, Yamaha, Ducati and KTM, is looking for a Key Account Manager to further grow in 2D business, bringing more value to it’s customers.
As Key Account Manager your main responsibility is to generate new business and to ensure that current business is retained and extended. You are in contact with racing teams, motorbike and car manufacturers as well as federations such as the FIA or FIM.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Building efficient relationships with customers, partners, prospects and other players in the industry
- Preparing quotations and conducting price negotiations
- Working closely with other departments within the projects, for example product management, project management, development, quality and controlling
- Budget setting, forecasting and pipeline management
- Your structured way of working ensures a transparent and well-organised exchange with all parties involved
Do you have:
- A strong affinity and experience with motorsport
- A hands-on, self-starting mentality
- A strong personality who is not afraid to use his influencing skills also in times of resistance
- Multi-level communications skills
- Strength to perform under pressure
- The experience to be an added value when it comes to further maturing our products
And are you:
- Willing and able to grasp the 2D developments and products in a flash
- Willing to travel
- Software, hardware, and product savvy, quickly understanding concepts and how they deliver benefits to Customers
- Pragmatic and results driven
- Hands-on mentality and termination to be successful
Does your package of knowledge and experience includes:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technical field
- 3+ years of working experience with proven negotiation skills and ability to liaise on all hierarchical levels
- A knack for finding the best way to solve problems given the particular constraints
- Ability to empathize with stakeholders and users and help build value.
- German is your mother tongue, English is near to native both written and verbally
Then you are the Key Account Manager who we are looking for! We offer you the best you can imagine:
- Competitive salary package and benefits including an indefinite labour agreement
- Enrollment of company pension plan
- Optional social benefits
- Professional and relaxed working atmosphere with creative scope in challenging projects
How to apply:
Are you interested and do you share our passion for the Motorsports?
Please send your resume and letter of motivation.
If you have any questions, please call Mr. Stahl on +49 (0)721 / 944850.