They are responsible for supporting Senior controllers in full compliance with group requirements for budgeting, forecasting and periodic P&L/BS/Cash Flow reporting, and moreover they should work together with controllers in business analysis, KPI valuations, meaningful reporting to stakeholders and for suggesting areas for company’s efficiencies.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
You are required to:
Generate reports, analysis, commenting and insights sharing;
Contribute to a high forecasting accuracy of business plans, revised estimates and long-term forecasts;
Support controllers in ensuring a timely distribution of financial information (plan & actual) to every budget holder.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
that matter most for this role:
- - A minimum experience in a similar role is required (1 to 3 years);
- - Excellent analytical skills, as well as attention to details are essential;
- - Proficiency in Excel;
- - Precision, reliability, autonomy and confidentiality;
- - Ability to work effectively in a team and in a fast-paced environment;
- - Fast learner with a commitment to meeting deadlines;
- - Knowledge of Hyperion or SAP is a plus, as well as a previous experience at an auditing company.
- Master’s degree or equivalent post-graduate qualifications in Economics or Management Engineering
- Good knowledge of English (at least B1 level)
- Travel 0-10%