General Ledger Accountant
As a General Ledger Accountant, you will be involved in General Ledger controlling and reporting, compliance, tax, statutory, and multiple general accounting and reporting activities, along with a range of other financial reconciliation and control tasks as required within the team.
What You Will Be Doing at Arrow?
- Control and manage the accuracy of General Ledger for the assigned Arrow companies.
- Complete all relevant month-end financial close procedures including necessary accruals and prepayments activities.
- Prepare and be responsible for all necessary internal reporting required within Europe and to US head office.
- Facilities and restructuring accounting and control.
- Carry out relevant Sarbanes Oxley controls.
- Hedging and Revaluation.
- Headcount reporting, control and forecasting support.
- Statutory accounting and corporation tax work.
- Statutory/Corporate reconciliations and European consolidation.
- Control and prepare VAT, Intrastat and Sales List Reporting, submission of Vat Returns and related compliance.
- Support and be involved with all audit work.
- Manage the fixed asset register and all relevant accounting, liaising with the accounts payable clerks and other business areas where required.
- Prepare any necessary variance analysis for all the above.
- Support other accountants within the team on a variety of tasks in order to meet the total needs of the finance department.
- Involvement with developing new/efficient processes/procedures within the accounting team.
- Provide support and assistance to the Accounting Manager on projects and ad-hoc tasks.
- Manage other staff where appropriate.
What Are We Looking For?
- You've got 5+ years of experience in all-round accounting.
- You've got a very good knowledge of general accounting and reporting processes.
- You've got fluent English language skills.
- You've got experience with making an accrual, prepaid, VAT, balance sheet reconciliation.
- You've got advanced Excel and data manipulation skills.
- You are a results-driven person.
- You can work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- You've got the ability to prioritize your tasks.
What is in it For You?
- This is a full-time position.
- Hybrid work model
- Interesting career opportunities in a quickly growing environment.
- Employee Assistance Program.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by providing equal employment opportunity for all qualified persons.
UK-Harlow, United Kingdom (Kao Park Hockham Way)