We’re looking for an Account Manager to join our sport partnerships division, working day-to-day activating partnerships for our clients.
We are looking for someone who will create an immediate impact within the team and across our accounts. You will have experience in partnership management and activating sponsorships within motorsport, along with a solid understanding of what goes into bringing a partnership to life.
The successful candidate will be part of the partnerships team and will report into the Partner Manager.
- Support the day-to-day management, operations, client reporting and budgeting to activate set strategies across multi-year partnerships.
- Collaborate with the wider team to deliver events and client VIP hospitality programmes
- Manage global stakeholders and build strong relationships with our clients, rights holders and suppliers
- Administration and communications, including status calls/documents and reporting
- Track, schedule and manage partnership rights and assets
- Maximise the partnership assets and assigned rights, ensuring objectives are met
- Ensure brand strategy is delivered and aligned with the business goals at all times
- Support the creative process and development of campaigns from ideation to execution
- Management of a portfolio of events and logistics
- Support client KPIs and measurement of the partnership effectiveness to demonstrate ROI
- Monitoring the latest trends in sport, automotive and technology sectors
- Support the Partner Manager on budget management and reconciliations.
- Attendance at events and races where needed
What we need from you:
- High-level motorsport partnerships or sports sponsorship experience
- Experience in activating a sponsorship and supporting events
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confidence and proven ability to handle multifaceted events and projects whilst working to tight deadlines
- Excellent people skills with a proven ability to cultivate and build client relationships
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Problem solver with a passion for ideas and innovative thinking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confidence and professionalism to engage with C-suite level clients
- Confident appearance, excellent communication and presentation skills
- Hands-on mentality and high-service orientation
- Willingness to travel
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office
Knowledge and experience of the following would be desirable:
- Experience liaising with global markets
- Project management software
- Ability to communicate in additional languages is a plus!
About Ignition Collective
Born as a motorsport and automotive marketing agency, we have continually honed our skills in the fast-paced, technical, competitive world of racing. This drives us to provide solutions to tight, immovable deadlines and deliver to the highest standard every time. Teamwork is the only way to succeed, and creative problem-solving is second nature.
Since 2013 our team grew. Our creativity grew. Our team grew. Our ambitions grew. We're nice people doing work we love. And doing it well.
Due to continued growth, we have an exciting opportunity for a driven, focused, and passionate Account Manager to join us at this exciting time.
If you're full to the brim with a can-do attitude, a passion for motorsport and sponsorship activation, this role could be perfect for you.
What you'll get from us:
- The opportunity to make an impact and develop your career
- An innovative and friendly workplace with a team we're proud to be part of
- A flexible office and working from home policy
- 25 days holiday + public holidays
- Your birthday off
- Training and development
- Two wellness days a year