At McLaren Racing, we’re not just here to try to take the chequered flag. We’re here to excite our fans, inspire our people and deliver for our partners. And we’re also committed to evolving our sport, our industry, and our technology, too.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join McLaren Racing’s Travel department on a 12-month FTC basis arranging all the travel requirements for McLaren Electric Racing and McLaren Racing across the season. This will involve tasks such as itinerary creation via the McLaren Travel App, booking and amendments to flights, hotels, car rental, transfers, and any visa requirements.
- Booking of flights via GDS (Sabre) alongside making group airline fare bookings
- Assisting with visa applications
- Producing accurate travel itineraries via the McLaren Travel app and by PDF that are circulated to all attendees.
- Assisting with the occasional Business travel requests
- Post-event invoicing and reconciliation
- Maintain accurate passport, driving licence and personal information records.
- Managing the booking of flights, hotels, car rental and transfers for groups of people attending events outside of F1 racing including Formula E and Extreme E.
- Negotiating group deals with suppliers so that McLaren gets the best possible rate.
- Bench-marking suppliers and showing cost saving across bookings where possible.