The people who work off-track are as important to Formula 1 as those behind the wheel. As a Project Manager managing and driving forward key information security programs, you could be one of them!
- Trained in Project Management Methodology (AGILE, PRINCE 2, PMP, APM, MSP or other)
- Background in project management across related industries / companies, often with technology (IT / Security) focused programs.
- Communication skills, able to adapt communication to different types of audience (technical / non-technical). Comfortable with presenting among senior stakeholders.
- Experience using and managing projects and task tracking via industry recognised tools. Experience with Atlassian tools such as Jira/Confluence and Microsoft Office365 would be advantageous, ability to plan projects using Microsoft Project essential.
- Ability to promote new ideas by applying knowledge of relevant industry practices and ways of working.
- Action biased and detail orientated person who continually seeks for efficient ways of working and finding solutions to problems.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficient use of Jira/Confluence, and Microsoft Project.
About the role:
Working closely with the wider F1 Information Security team, you will own the management of core information security related projects/programs driving them forward to completion whilst adhering to time, cost, and quality expectations.
- Supporting a small but high performing team on information security projects.
- Engage other Project Managers / Business Analysts and wider stakeholders to define activities and tasks, and build project plans that schedule and track tasks, resources and key milestones effectively.
- Be hands-on with F1 project and task tracking toolsets – Jira / Confluence / Office365, Microsoft project.
- Contribute to improve efficiencies for project governance across the information security team including (but not limited to): prioritisation of tasks/work-streams, updates on progress and milestones, reporting on status and completion.
- Working with the IT Project Manager to support and align Project Management tools, processes and artefacts to the IT Project Management Framework.
- Promoting ideas and opportunities for more automated ways of working to streamline tasks and project work.
- Analysis and capturing of project RAID logs. Creating and managing reports to the Information Security Manager on status of projects and associated risks.
- Implementing and managing meeting schedules, recording, and communicating minutes & actions where appropriate.
- Liaise with project stakeholders throughout projects, such as the business owner, 3rd party suppliers, and in house IT and Info Sec teams.
- Ensure all project stakeholders have a comprehensive understanding of the project requirements (functional and non-functional) and gather input and feedback from them and their departments/teams as necessary.
Be the force behind the sport!