When you are passionate about motorsports and you have experience in (technical) product management this is your dreamjob!
2D Debus & Diebold Meßsysteme in Karlsruhe, Germany stands for motorsports technology at the highest level. Currently added to the MYLAPS Sport Technology portfolio and since 1993 known as a reliable partner for premium motor & car producers in the world like BMW, Yamaha, Ducati and KTM, is looking for a spider in the web of a very experienced technical development team to bring globally products to the market.
As Product- and Project Manager you are working closely with the Teams Research & Development, Marketing and Sales.
You are taking pride in ensuring that all stakeholders are aligned to deliver in the agreed deadlines. You are making sure that requirements, pricing, marketing and product launchers are ready well in time.
Managing expectations and using a structured approach are mandatory to be successful in this role including having good technical insights to be a strong product manager and sparring partner.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- With your helicopter view on the product portfolio, you are leading all product developments to successful implementation
- Your structured way of working (i.e. Agile) ensures a transparent and well-organized portfolio flow
- Your projects will include life cycle management as well as new products to our portfolio.
- You work closely and maintain a good relationship with all stakeholders involved
- Master’s degree in a technical field
- Excellent communication skills verbally and written in both German and English.
- It is your second nature to move along with the stakeholders into the desired direction: empathy is your strong suit
- Structured and organized with a pragmatic and hands-on mentality
- At least 3 year of proven Technical Project Management experience
- Competitive salary and benefits including an indefinite labour agreement
- Enrollment of company pension plan
- Flexible working hours
- Optional social benefits
- Professional and relaxed working atmosphere with creative scope in challenging projects
- Reporting to the CEO
How to apply:
Are you interested and do you share our passion for the Motorsports?
Please send your resume and letter of motivation.
If you have any questions, please call Mr. Stahl on +49 (0)721 / 9448518