In this role you will be in charge of producing and finishing quality parts for the Wind Tunnel.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
Production of quality parts for the wind tunnel
Changing and resetting RP machines in a controlled manner.
Washing and boxing parts ready for part preparation.
Prepping parts to the desired quality specified.
Sandblasting and inserting of all parts
Ensuring work areas and equipment are kept clean and tidy.
Quality of part preparation and quality check before delivery to Model shop;
Prioritising work within the department according to test plan;
Part delivery to Model shop in accordance to test plan.
Maintaining and developing good relationships within the group and with other departments.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
that matter most for this role:
- Good hand skills and an eye for detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a team ethic attitude
- Prefered previous experience in parts preparation and finishing;
- Flexible attitude to working hours;
- Eye for detail to ensure quality parts delivered every time.
- Fluency in English