MoneyGram Haas F1 Team is unique – on and off the track. We don’t follow the status quo and we’ve made a name for ourselves as the team who does things differently. You might’ve seen us on Netflix, heard of our passionate Team Principal Guenther Steiner, or know that we’re the only American-owned team on the Formula 1 grid, but we’re also more than that.
We have three HQs – Kannapolis in the US, Banbury in the UK and Maranello in Italy – each staffed by passionate, loyal and hardworking advocates. At Haas, you’ll be involved in many different areas of the team, an assortment of projects and plenty of hands-on experience while collaborating with some of the best minds in the world.
Yes, you’ll learn from us, but we expect to learn from you too!
Looking for an environment with a true commitment to excellence?
Can you listen, engage, and produce outstanding results?
Every individual here can and must contribute to our fast evolution.
This positions report to the Human Resources Manager, located in Maranello (Modena), and will provide support to the HR departments.
- Promote teamwork and effective communications to develop working relationships between all personnel and departments.
- Responsible for first phase of recruitment of candidates: job description, publication of advertisements, screening CV, telephone contacts and organization of interviews.
- Involved in the interview is responsible for closing the recruitment process by, sending courtesy letters via HRIS.
- Update HR Internal Platform by ensuring employee records are correctly up to date, with employee’s number/head, levels, contracts, training certificates and other relevant documentation for or existing employees, new hires and terminated.
- Update internal SharePoint and official career page.
- Collect and record data for the payroll cycle including monthly check of attendance, deductions for meal vouchers and other benefit deductions; record on payroll Word document changes to be confirmed and place all corresponding documents in the payroll folder (requests for change, contracts, new hires – documents that help verify any payroll changes.)
- Follow up and update HR onboarding procedure, collaborating in on-boarding practices for new hires, e.g. obtaining a tax code, immigration office practices.
- Process enrolment and termination of employee benefits. Conduct annual audit to ensure enrolment is correct and recorded in HRIS.
- Process HR invoices and requisitions.
- Order, track and distribute canteen vouchers and distribute employee badges.
- Organize health and safety training and inspections.
- Assist in maintaining HR Recruitment spreadsheet including information regarding onboarding and termination of employees.
- Use content management systems (CMS) to maintain and update websites and internal databases.
- Organization of employee events and projects.
- Organizing travel arrangement including hotels/apartments, car rent, bus for events and other facility request received for the employees, new hires and management.
- Follow all safety regulations in all venues.
- Assume any responsibilities delegated by their seniors.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing eligibility checks, prescreening interviews and onboarding.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Support other assigned functions.
Education and Work Experience:
- Business administration, law, economics or similar degree required.
- 1-2 years of Human Resources, administrative or customer service experience preferred and/or internships within Human Resources and Office Administration.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal in English and Italian required.
- Be able to work independently and under pressure.
- Strong analytical skills and multi-tasking ability.
- Ability to work efficiently and achieve results, while maintaining confidentiality and high quality and ability to work in fast-paced change-oriented environment.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
Equipment and Applications:
- Good knowledge of Zucchetti software.
- Solid computer knowledge, preferred experience in Microsoft Office products, Microsoft Dynamics AX, Hirtos Payroll processes, and BambooHR.
Together with our Team Bonus Scheme, the company will also offer a life insurance and the chance to join an illness coverage from our affiliated insurance companies with a special condition for you and your family. As part of our benefit package you’ll have access to the Team’s Canteen, which offers a wide selection of fresh and hot dishes, and to the parking area reserved to all the employees near the main entrance of the office.
At MoneyGram Haas F1 Team, we consider our employees our greatest asset. We strive to create a supportive and inclusive work environment where everyone can thrive and grow. We value diversity and encourage our employees to bring their unique perspectives and experiences to the conversation. Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion are fundamental to who we are as a company and a collective of colleagues. Our commitment to these ethics is steadfast and this promise travels with us wherever we are in the world.
We look after our team with multiple rewards packages, competitive bonuses and year-round health and wellbeing programs, providing you with the tools to motivate and perform at your best.
If you’re passionate about competition, technology and teamwork, then working at MoneyGram Haas F1 Team could be the perfect fit for you. Motorsport is a dynamic and exciting industry that offers a wide range of opportunities for those who are willing to put in the hard work and dedication required to succeed. Working at MoneyGram Haas F1 Team is a highly rewarding experience, as you become a crucial member of a team that is constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible and striving for excellence in everything we do.
Join our team and make your passion your profession.