Position: Digital Marketing Specialist
Working days: Monday - Friday
Salary: 25/30k Per annum depending on experience
Start Date: Immediate
Who are we?
Drift Limits Ltd is a motorsport academy, incorporated in 2013. Since then, the fleet has grown from 1 Mazda MX-5 to over 100 vehicles. These range from Mazda MX-5s (keeping to our roots) all the way to race-bred GT3 cars, our own Formula 1 car… and everything in between. Our team of 40 provide once-in-a-lifetime experiences and driver training to our clients from all over the globe.
What does working for Drift Limits look like for you?
The position will be based in a rural setting on the outskirts of Hemel Hempstead. We pride ourselves in providing an exciting work atmosphere whilst also operating efficiently and effectively, ensuring our clients receive the best possible service when they attend their events. This position is a new role within the business and requires an organised self-starter, who can juggle multiple projects. You will be responsible for:
- Being the driving force in the development of our social media channels: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok. This includes content creation, planning content calendars, daily updates, responding to customer enquiries, and working to increase followers and improve engagement.
- Output of high quality creative content in line with the brand, sourcing and creating relevant images and video as required.
- Organise paid ads on social networks when relevant and in line with the marketing budget.
- Compile data-driven reports to measure website and social media activity and performance.
- Manage and create all visitor email newsletters (currently sent using Mailchimp).
- Reporting campaign engagement results - website visitors, bounce rate, social media insights etc.
- Identify patterns in customer behaviour and segments, and communicate these insights so appropriate action can be taken.
- Prepare reports, actions and recommendations to improve website visibility.
- Using Google AdWords, to research keywords and create new campaigns.
- Performing keyword research and strategy – taking ownership to see campaigns through.
- Assist content creators with basic graphic design production for leaflets, brochures and other on-site branded content.
- Energy and enthusiasm, with a keen interest and knowledge of digital and social media
- Proficient in graphic design and content creation.
- Self-motivated, innovative and flexible.
- Must demonstrate initiative and have a proactive approach.
- Excellent attention to detail with a good eye for photography and design.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written.
- At least 1 year’s experience in a digital marketing role.
- Strong experience using key social media platforms (in particular Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Facebook) as well as reporting and scheduling tools and Meta Business. Up to date knowledge of current trends is essential.
- Excellent IT skills relevant to the role particularly Microsoft Office, social media management tools, analytics tools and implementing SEO
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, InDesign and PremierPro (preferred)
- Experience in planning and writing engaging content.
Please submit your resume along with a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and why you are interested in this role.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Upper Bourne End lane, HP1 2RR: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Diploma of Higher Education (preferred)
- Digital marketing: 1 year minimum (required)
Work Location: In person