F2 - 1st Mechanic position
We are looking for a highly motivated and experimented 1st mechanic for our F2 team. The candidate will coordinate and work with the 2nd mechanic in maintaining reliability, working efficiently and will pay attention to details during all testing and race events during the season.
- Collaborate with the 2nd mechanic on the maintenance and build of the car before, during and after every session.
- Following the procedures and instructions from the Chief Mechanic.
- Working efficiently and precisely.
- Attend and support all races and tests events.
- Part of the pitstop crew.
The candidate needs to have 2 years experiences in one of the following championships: F2, FE, F3, LMP1, LMDH, LMP2, FRECA.
- Effective written and oral communication skills in English.
- Ability to operate both independently and in a collaborative, team environment.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Confident and capable of working to tight deadlines.
- Positive attitude.
This job offer is a full time position based at the team workshop in Germany in Niederzissen.
If your profile, your motivation and your dynamism match with this job offer then we are looking forward to receive your application here.