Warehouse - Tyre Fitter
We are looking for an enthusiastic and adaptable individual to join Pirelli Motorsport based in Didcot, Oxfordshire. The position requires the successful candidate to work within the warehouse on a daily basis, Monday to Friday. In addition, the role will require some travel at weekends during the year.
- To provide a first-class, professional, tyre-fitting service, in respect of all Pirelli Motorsport requirements in the warehouse.
- To assist in the loading/unloading of tyres.
- To work as an effective team member in relation to the tyre-fitting team.
- To be available to travel to events on a rota basis.
- Resilience, to be able to work in a busy, fast-paced, and highly pressurised environment.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work to and consistently achieve tight deadlines.
- Ability to travel freely, with no passport restrictions.
- Full driving licence
- Previous tyre fitting experience but ‘on the job' training will be provided.
In return, we are offering.
- A competitive salary, plus additional payments for travel.
- Other excellent benefits include medical insurance, full uniform, travel, and accommodation when at events, 5 weeks holiday.
The successful candidate will have current eligibility to work in the UK and the ability to travel freely, with no passport restrictions.
If you think you are suited to this role and would like to be considered, please click apply and submit your CV, cover letter and salary expectations.