- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Manage and monitor social media content, using your knowledge of the sport/motorsport industry
- Measure the success of each social media campaign and ensure continuous reporting on all social media topics
- Engage campaigns with industry professionals and influencers via social media in order to position our channels as a successful and engaging platform within the social media.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Demonstrate your project management skills and collaborate with internal, and external social media partners (drivers, series promoters, sponsors).
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
- Preferably within the sports, media or events industry
- Proven knowledge of building and creating engaging social media posts and campaigns
- Experience with planning tools to create social media content
- Strong working knowledge of content creation tools to produce social content (clips, photo, text, designs) on a daily basis
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of social media practices
- Analytical understanding and reporting skills via given tools (Platform-specific analytical tools)
- Knowledge of the common social media platforms and their algorithms
Unternehmen / Organisation: