We are United Autosports and we are looking for a talented Vehicle Wrapper to join our growing team. There will be extensive international travel and you would be based at our factory in Normanton, West Yorkshire. The successful candidate will have the opportunity for progression. If you are a perfectionist who takes
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work with one of the fastest growing global motorsport businesses. United Autosports is an established race winning team contesting multiple endurance racing series around the world as well as being the custodians of an impressive collection of some of the most iconic historic race cars.
The position is on a full-time employee basis, based in Wakefield, West Yorkshire but will include international travel.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and competent vehicle wrapper and graphics technician who takes great pride in what they do. The role is hugely varied and gives the opportunity to work on a range of exceptional race cars both in the workshop and at race tracks worldwide.
The candidate will take direction from the Project Manager.
The working hours are 0900-1700 with a half hour lunch break, some weekend and evening work will be required as per the race and test schedule as well as other business requirements and demands. The role will require domestic and international travel and a willingness to work the hours a role of this kind requires. We offer market leading benefits which you won't get anywhere else.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Application of full wraps on a varied range of vehicles
- Production and installation of full vehicle livery designs
- Production and installation of graphics to vehicles and equipment
- Preparation of surfaces for wrapping material application
- Maintaining specifications by ensuring all production processes are carried out to standard and correctly
- Scheduling your own work to ensure production and installation deadlines are met
- Maintaining in-house equipment by completing routine maintenance checks
- Maintaining stock levels of material, tools and consumables
- Ensure the reputation of the company and its associated brands is maintained to the highest level
- Previous experience of full vehicle wraps to a high standard
- Previous experience of graphic printing, cutting and application
- Good knowledge of common software packages to create and modify graphic designs
- Must have experience in a similar wrapping and graphic environment and be able to work unsupervised
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to forecast workload and identify additional labour requirements
- Ability to understand complex drawings and designs
- Work to a very high standard and have a keen eye for detail
The right candidate will receive a competitive remuneration package commensurate with their experience and the requirements of this role.
The candidate will be required to be in comfortable reach of United Autosports’ base in Wakefield, West Yorkshire.
The role requires international travel therefore the successful candidate should have an up-to-date passport and driving licence.
This is an exciting time to join United Autosports in a broad and varied role.