No 1 Historic Mechanic
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced mechanic to join our team competing at the highest level of historic motorsport. The team has secured Victories in most major Historic events including Monaco historic, Le Mans Classic, Goodwood, Silverstone Classic, Historic GP Zandvoort, Spa 6hrs to name but a few. Our upcoming programs include Historic F1, Group C, and F5000 though to GT & Touring cars. This is a full-time position offering work in our Essex workshop and at prestigious events, predominantly, throughout the UK and Europe.
We’re looking for a passionate team player that can fit into our close-knit work environment,
- Ability to manage tasks, problem solve and forward plan in order to deliver a safe competitive car at all times
- Able to work unsupervised
- Be happy working to achievable time scales and deadlines
- Take pride in your work and strive to make our team the best in the paddock
- Enthusiasm to work in both the workshop and at race weekends as and when required
- Ability to fabricate small parts as and when required on projects
- A good understanding of, and ability to deal with, electronics would be a big advantage
- HGV licence would be a bonus but is not essential.