We are now looking for highly motivated and goal-oriented intern for our powertrain department who shares the interest for motorsport. In this role you’ll have a closer look how it is to work in our Powertrain department in our premises in Alzenau, Germany.
This internship position gives you an exciting opportunity to see and learn how it is to work in a unique & challenging environment and what the motorsport world has to offer. At the same time it is a great way to gain knowledge from your colleagues and to network with them.
As an intern, you will be an important part of our team & supporting our powertrain sector and therefore you will be able to develop your professional skills and to gain valuable experience from a big and international motorsport company. You will gain knowledge from designing and developing our powertrain units. In your application we would like to hear more about your personal competencies and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.
- Engineering related university studies, minimum amount of two years of completed studies..
- Previous experience in a motorsport environment is a big advantage.
- Good communication skills, fluent English is compulsory
- Great time-management skills, not afraid to work in a high speed environment, ability to work under pressure.
- Usage of different PC programs such as MS Office.
- Knowledge of CATIA V5.
- Problem solving skills and clear attention to detail and ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Team player mentality that demonstrates responsibility and a competitive nature.
- Capability of working to deadlines.