Do you want to experience high performance and help design the future of motorsports? Then Audi is the right place for you. Sportiness is one of the core features of the Audi trademark – it’s in our genes, which have evolved over more than 25 years of successful participation in motorsports. It is the goal of Audi Sport racing to engage in sustainable racing at the highest level worldwide and to give customers and fans a spectacular impression of the brand’s performance. Grab this chance and make your mark on our future sporting successes.
With the aim of making a new commitment to motorsports and to participating in an international race series, AUDI AG is setting up a team to develop a high-performance drive system. As part of the electronics development, you will apply your key skills working in an international team at a location near Ingolstadt with framework conditions that enable you to actively shape your day-to-day work.
In return, we offer you an attractive package of benefits for maximum flexibility, personal development, attention to your heath, and, above all, pleasure in what you do.
In the field of electronics development, you will work on a key system of electrical high-performance drive systems and play your part in our ability to succeed in a highly competitive environment. In this process, you will drive the development of electronic components for e-powertrains as well as high-voltage batteries and will be involved in new developments for inverters, DC/DC converters and battery junction boxes for example, making them ready for use in a high-performance motorsports environment.
- Electronics concept development
- Design and development of power electronics for e-drive systems and high-voltage batteries (inverters, DC/DC converters, battery junction boxes, etc.)
- Fault diagnosis, troubleshooting in in-house laboratory as well as with external development partners Planning and implementation of test bench trials at in-house test facility
- Development of production and installation concepts as well as their ongoing development in the in-house assembly halls
- Specialized studies in electrical engineering, control engineering, mechatronics or a comparable course of studies
- Experience in electronics, the basic design of power electronics and HV storage electronics
- Qualified electrician
- Knowledge of HV components and HV safety
- Knowledge of power modules and their design / control (IGBT / SiC MOSFET) in combination with intermediate circuits
- Experience in electronic design (wiring, plugs, connections, insulation, contactors) Experience in circuit design (microcontrollers, FPGA)
- Experience in working together with international companies
- Full professional proficiency in German or English and a willingness to learn a basic level in the corresponding other language are prerequisites
This position is available immediately at AUDI AG (neue Tochtergesellschaft) in Neuburg a. d. Donau. Generally all positions at Audi can be filled on a part-time basis. Applications must be submitted in electronic form via our job portal.
We embrace diversity, actively encourage inclusion and create an environment that fosters each employee’s individuality in the interests of the company.