- Support in all areas of Recruitment: Advertising, pre-screening, scheduling, interviewing, selection, etc.
- Lead in the area of Training & Development: Selection and development of training for employees and management (with external suppliers).
- Develop an approach towards Training & Development that fits organizational needs.
- Consider budget restrictions and opportunities.
- Cooperate with other subsidiaries of Hyundai.
- Manage delivery of the training programs.
- Collaborate within Recruitment and other HR topics to support the whole department together with all HR team members.
- University Degree in Business, Economy, HR or equivalent education.
- First experience in a professional environment, preferably in Recruitment, Training & Development, HR administration or other related fields.
- Interpersonal skills that enable you to work with people at all levels of an organization, motivate others and change people's attitudes when necessary.
- Fluent English as well as German is compulsory.
- Organizational and planning skills to manage your time and to meet deadlines and objectives.
- Proactive, enthusiastic and flexible approach to work.
Unternehmen / Organisation: