Based in Alzenau, near Frankfurt in Germany, Hyundai Motorsport GmbH is responsible for Hyundai’s global motorsport activities and primarily for its WRC program. We are now looking for a HR Specialist to join in our team in Alzenau Germany.
- Preparation in Korean language of monthly headcount reporting and organization chart. Maintenance of data required like headcount and status data.
- Make reports for planning / implementation of projects and operation (In Korean if needed).
- Support recruitment operation in managing open positions, posting job ads, pre-selecting of applications and interview scheduling.
- Control of the on- and off-boarding process for new hires and leavers (Contract and new employee document preparation and etc.)
- Plan and consistently administrate HR budget for the current and preparation for the year to come.
- Plan, implement and support the annual performance management cycle.
- Support promotion process and report.
- Support annual plan for bonus cycle, arrange and execute.
- Support and plan training and education programs, learning and development and “Core Value”. Liaison with our headquarter in Korea.
- Follow up, manage freelancer contract status and ensure freelancer invoice payment timely.
- Take care of employee benefits according to the company policy.
- Organize company employee events.
- Maintain and support in a variety of projects, data maintenance and collection, reports and queries.
- You are fluent in speaking and writing the English and Korean language.
- You have at least a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a HR or a relevant field of study.
- You are comfortable working in MS Office, in particular Excel and Powerpoint.
- You demonstrate accuracy and have attention to detail.
- You will work with SAP, experience is preferable.
- You have an understanding and passion for working in HR.