Head of Marketing
With a multiple-decade heritage in global motorsports, Goodridge is a globally recognised and respected brand in automotive fluid transfer products and systems.
We partner with world championship 2- and 4-wheel race teams, constructors of specialist high performance and race vehicles, restorers of much-loved heritage vehicles, and many of the world’s most desired super- and hyper-car brands.
Our manufacturing and sales operations in the UK, US, mainland Europe, and Japan, serve B2B and B2C customers both directly and through national retail distribution partners.
We are already a successful business but are recruiting a Head of Marketing to support our ambitious growth plans.
This a hybrid office + remote role based in the UK.
You will spend time at our global HQ in Exeter, work closely with our sales teams in the UK, US and mainland Europe, and be out in the market with customers and at race meetings, exhibitions, and events. You will need to be open to this not being a Monday to Friday nine-to-five office-based role.
We are looking for someone who is hands on, passionate and energetic, highly creative with a keen eye for detail, who takes pride in building great relationships, and delivers highly engaging content across social media, print, and events.
A passion for cars, motorbikes, or motorsports, either professionally or outside of work, would be a distinct advantage.
Potential candidates will need to demonstrate previous experience and success in as many of the following as possible:
- Developing and managing global marketing budget.
- Creating and managing an annual global calendar of exhibitions, sponsorships, social media, plus distribution and e-commerce promotions.
- Defining brand guidelines and, as brand guardian, ensuring that all social posts, distribution partner activities, and other marketing materials are created in line with brand guidelines to promote and protect the brand.
- Evaluating target customer behaviours and conducting market research to drive high-performing campaigns.
- Enhancing brand social reach and engagement through our own channels as well as those of our distribution partners, race vehicle constructors and race teams, sponsored race drivers and riders, and other key influencers.
- Maximising Goodridge brand awareness across social conversations with key influencers and leaders in 2-wheel and 4-wheel racing, as well as automotive performance parts.
- Developing and implementing revenue driving activities across social and e-commerce channels and distribution partners, as well as POS activities with bricks-and-mortar distribution partners.
- Monitoring and driving campaign performance, analysing data, and making data-driven decisions to maximise campaign performance.
- Managing the development of exhibition stands, exhibition space bookings, stand construction, pre-exhibition marketing, provision of promotional materials, visitor data gathering, and post-exhibition visitor follow-up.
- Creating segment/market/customer specific company presentations.
- Technical and content management of group websites.
- Developing creative and highly engaging imagery and wordage for use across all communication channels.
Please send your CV, together with a covering letter outlining your experience and success against the above, to firstname.lastname@example.org