Do you want to experience high performance and help design the future of motorsports? Then Audi is the right place for you. Sportiness is one of the core features of the Audi trademark – it’s in our genes, which have evolved over more than 25 years of successful participation in motorsports. It is the goal of Audi Formula Racing GmbH to engage in sustainable racing at the highest level worldwide and to give customers and fans a spectacular impression of the brand’s performance. Grab this chance and make your mark on our future sporting successes.
With the aim of making the new commitment to motorsports and to participating in an international race series, Audi Formula Racing GmbH is setting up a team to develop a high-performance drive system. As part of the internal combustion engine development division, you will apply your key skills working in an international team in Neuburg a. d. Donau with framework conditions that enable you to actively shape your day-to-day work.
In return, we offer you an attractive package of benefits for maximum flexibility, personal development, attention to your heath, and, above all, pleasure in what you do.
You will develop the hardware-related abstraction layers of our control units software and implement real-time operating systems on our control units, e.g. for the power inverter or the battery management system of our Formula 1 power unit.
- Developing hardware-related basic software/firmware and hardware drivers for the target hardware
- Developing software drivers under different operating systems on embedded systems (e.g. VxWorks, Linux Embedded)
- Programming different micro-controller architectures
- FGPA/SOC design and programming in VHDL and/or Verilog
- Providing support with the integration of the application software for the target hardware
- Degree in computer science or electrical engineering or a comparable degree
- Experience with the development of hardware-related software for embedded systems (e.g. ARM, Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC)
- Knowledge of embedded system development including bare metal programming and via RTOS platforms (e.g. VxWorks, Linux Embedded)
- Competence in using C/C++ and Matlab/Simulink is desirable
- Strong implementation skills and a high level of motivation and personal initiative
- Excellent team skills
- Targeted, independent and structure working practices
- Full professional proficiency in German or English and a willingness to learn a basic level in the corresponding other language are prerequisites
This position is available from 01/12/2022 at AUDI AG (neue Tochtergesellschaft) in Neuburg a. d. Donau. Generally all positions at Audi can be filled on a part-time basis. Applications must be submitted in electronic form via our job portal.
We embrace diversity, actively encourage inclusion and create an environment that fosters each employee’s individuality in the interests of the company.