Do you want to experience high performance and help design the future of motorsports? Then Audi is the right place for you. Sportiness is one of the core features of the Audi trademark – it’s in our genes, which have evolved over more than 25 years of successful participation in motorsports. It is the goal of Audi Formula Racing GmbH to engage in sustainable racing at the highest level worldwide and to give customers and fans a spectacular impression of the brand’s performance. Grab this chance and make your mark on our future sporting successes.
With the aim of making the new commitment to motorsports and to participating in an international race series, Audi Formula Racing GmbH is setting up a team to develop a high-performance drive system. As part of the internal combustion engine development division, you will apply your key skills working in an international team in Neuburg a. d. Donau with framework conditions that enable you to actively shape your day-to-day work.
In return, we offer you an attractive package of benefits for maximum flexibility, personal development, attention to your heath, and, above all, pleasure in what you do.
In the field of high-voltage storage development, you will work on the key components of electrical high-performance drive systems and play your part in our ability to succeed in a highly competitive environment. You will be involved in the requirements management, through methods development to the detailed design,
for HV battery concepts, HV electronics as well as battery cells definitions for high-performance motorsports applications, and you will accompany your development through assembly all the way to the tests on the in-house test bed.
- Conception, design, and properties simulation of HV storage systems
- Development of battery models for predicting thermal and electrical properties
- Fault diagnosis, troubleshooting and documentation
- Setup and implementation of cell and full battery tests on the test bed (cell, module, whole HVB) Design and development of HVB individual components – focus on hardware
- Specialized studies in electrical engineering, control engineering, mechatronics or a comparable course of studies
- Experience in HV storage design (cell and full battery)
- Training as a qualified electrician
- Training for working on high-voltage systems
- Experience in the field of HV safety
- Full professional proficiency in German or English and a willingness to learn a basic level in the corresponding other language are prerequisites
- Strong implementation skills and a high level of motivation and personal initiative Excellent teamwork skills
- Targeted, independent and structure working practices
This position is available immediately at AUDI AG (neue Tochtergesellschaft) in Neuburg a. d. Donau. Generally all positions at Audi can be filled on a part-time basis. Applications must be submitted in electronic form via our job portal.
We embrace diversity, actively encourage inclusion and create an environment that fosters each employee’s individuality in the interests of the company.