- Performance Engineer Formula E
- Cross-vehicle performance support and management of driving simulator operations and real test operations
- Coordination and calibration of the racing vehicles during testing and/or racing
- Creation of performance analyses, identification of potentials for the performance optimization of the vehicles components and systems
- Development and optimization of performance-related vehicle software and data analysis tools in Matlab, Python
- Development and support of the race strategy and its tools
- Competitor Analysis
- Working with common data analysis tools such as McLaren Atlas, Cosworth Pi, Magneti Marelli WinTAX
- Successfully completed STEM studies
- Working experience in high-level motorsport performance/race engineering (≥ 5 years)
- Well-founded knowledge in the field of vehicle dynamics, performance analysis, Performance software
- Knowledge of data analysis tools (Wintax), Python, Simulator DIL desirable
- Knowledge of Matlab / Simulink required
- Race strategy and Formula E experience would be advantageous
- Knowledge in the field of high-level function development of the Performance software would be advantageous
- Independent, solution-oriented and pragmatic way of working
- High level of commitment (race weekend), as well as communication and team skills
- Strong goal and result orientation with strong conceptual and analytical skills
- Good knowledge of English
- Knowledge of German desirable
At a Glance
“In the beginning, I looked around and could not find quite the car I dreamed of. So I decided to build it myself.”
This quote from Ferdinand Porsche sums up what Porsche is as a brand, as a company, as a car manufacturer and as an employer. The “Porsche idea” has produced unique sports cars, such as the Porsche 356 and the 911. With the combination of tradition, innovation and our employees` Porsche typical – sometimes unconventional – ways of thinking, we make automobile dreams come true and always have that “little bit more” in our sights. But Porsche is more than “just” an exclusive sports car producer. Because Porsche has a lot to offer as an employer as well: numerous entry and career opportunities, measures for combining work and family, and flexible working hours.
Exclusive look behind the scenes
Regardless of what others do, we are always striving to redefine our limits and set standards. But all of this can only be achieved today and in the future with employees and management who always have an eye for more than the standard. What does that look like? Get to know your future colleagues.
How to apply?
Please use our online application form to apply. Complete the online questionnaire, describe your motivation in your cover letter and attach your complete application documents (CV, job references, school certificates and additional relevant certificates if applicable). Please consider that we do not accept applications by mail or e-mail.
Further information on our application process can be found here
We explicitly appreciate applications from applicants with disabilities, as their integration is a particular concern to us.