Formula One Management Limited (FOM) is one of the principal subsidiaries of the Formula 1 Group which holds the commercial rights to the FIA Formula One World Championship™.
Key activities of the Group include the exploitation of the commercial rights, race support services including filming, editing and broadcasting, timing and accreditation, hospitality and trackside advertising as well as circuit operation. The Group also includes a travel company and the Formula1.com website. Extensive technical and logistical functions exist to support these activities.
The ongoing increase in the popularity of F1 and the associated growth of the Group has meant that there is a requirement for additional resource in the Finance team, providing an outstanding opportunity for the right candidate to join a successful group with a globally recognised brand name and an enviable track record.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Supporting a more senior member of the Purchase Ledger team with the processing of a high volume of invoices and credit notes. Utilising Exflow software and the ReadSoft scanning tool as well as Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Accurate matching of invoices to purchase orders (POs).
- Coding of non-PO invoices and referral through workflow to suitable manager for approval, in line with our Delegation of Authority.
- Liaising with managers and requisitioners across the business to ensure that POs are raised, approved, and receipted to allow payment.
- Supporting and processing the reviewing of expense claims.
- Liaising with staff and management to deal with any queries arising from claims.
- Supporting and processing the reviewing of credit card statements.
- Liaising with cardholders to obtain all relevant receipts and authorisations in support of the statements.
- Merging of documents (e.g. invoices, POs, email approvals) into single pdf document
- Checking supplier statements.
- Supporting by answering queries on invoices or payments from suppliers and managers within the business when necessary.
Experience & Skills Required
- A minimum of 2 years experience of working in a Purchase Ledger department.
- Someone that has a proactive approach and shows initiative in all situations.
- Someone who can demonstrate a methodical and conscientious approach to work with excellent attention to detail.
- Someone who is able to prioritize and manage their workload efficiently.
- A team player who has the ability to support and build relationships with colleagues and stakeholders.
- Good communication skills and the ability to build relationships at all levels.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Experience of using MS Dynamics 365, Exflow or Readsoft software would be advantageous.