McLaren Racing Summer Intern (Engineering) 3 Months Fixed Term Contract - Woking
We have several exciting opportunities for intelligent, highly-motivated and proactive individuals to join our engineering team, for a period of 3 months, that will see you contribute to our performance and expose you to how a Formula 1 team works.
You need to be able to use your own initiative, work proactively and, often, to strict deadlines in a high-pressure environment – in what are demanding but extremely rewarding roles.
Your placement will take place in one of two areas of the business:
- Technical – which includes:
- Aerodynamics (including CFD)
- Design (including Mechanical, Composite, Structural Design)
- Vehicle Performance (including Vehicle Dynamics and Simulation).
- Race Strategy & Sporting team.
Role Description & Responsibilities
We would expect the following from successful candidates:
- Quick integration within teams to maximise effectivity.
- Delivering projects in your chosen project area that will directly impact on-track performance.
- Responsibility for specific projects, with guidance and support from team members.
McLaren F1 Team