TOYOTA GAZOO Racing World Rally Team (TGR-WRT) is a unique high-performance development and competition oriented company based in Jyväskylä, Finland.
TGR-WRT is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Toyota Motor Corporation and is the home of TOYOTA’s World Rally Championship works team as well as the headquarters for TOYOTA’s customer motorsport rally operations.
The World Rally Team is operated by a dedicated team of 160 colleagues in Finland.
We are now looking for an Electrical designer to strengthen our Design team in Jyväskylä Finland
As an Electrical designer, your job includes electrical wiring and equipment design, as well as preparation, for competition vehicles to achieve performance, reliability an cost and weight requirements. We need you to have experience of 3D modelling and motorsport car electrical parts engineering/design. Experience from rally car development, engineering and/or design, vehicle dynamics engineering, practical knowledge of geometrical production specifications and Catia electrical design tools are seen as an advantage.
We appreciate team work attitude and good communication- and cooperation skills. We hope you to also have problem solving ability and motivated attitude towards your tasks.
Apply between 9 March 2023 and 3 April 2023 23:59 (Europe/Helsinki)
Employment type: Full time, valid until further notice
What we are looking for
- Experience of 3D modelling (CATIA)
- Familiar with electrical drawing system
- Good English, both written and oral
- Good communication and cooperation skills
- Self motivated attitude
- Problem solving ability
- Ability to function and thrive even under pressure
- Be a part of our team building success in WRC
- An extensive healthcare plan as well as workers’ compensation insurance, extended to cover leisure-time accidents
- Smartum wellbeing benefit - for exercise, culture and massage
- Exciting projects and innovation to get things moving
- Challenging, fulfilling workplace in a multi-cultural company within a positive atmosphere - driven by fascination and passion
Please leave your application as soon as you can through Talent Adore, we will start interviewing immediately and fill the position when a suitable applicant is found.
TOYOTA GAZOO Racing World Rally Team Oy
Toyota’s history in motorsports dates back more than 60 years.
Having raced in all manner of motorsports throughout the world, Toyota’s major successes gained under the most extreme conditions serve as the flesh and blood for building tomorrow’s cars.
In order to embody the concept of “Roads Build People and Cars,” Toyota refines every aspect of its cars on the world’s roads and unsparingly applies the knowledge and technology gained in this way as feedback.
All is for “building ever-better cars.”
Holding this philosophy which has remained unchanged for more than 60 years, Toyota continues to push the limits.