Don’t just go to work; become part of a unique company within a fast-moving industry. Toyota Gazoo Racing Europe – creating excitement through team spirit and advanced technology!
We are looking for a Technical Purchaser (m/f/d) for electronic components to be part of our research and development, customer and works motorsport team in Cologne, Germany.
Are you a team player who thrives on responsibility, with strong analytical and negotiating skills? Then you are the right person to take on this challenge. Experience team work and be inspired by the passion of our 300-strong workforce for motorsport and automotive projects.
- be the interface between the project team and our suppliers
- develop and perform project related purchasing strategies
- evaluate suppliers and participate in the selection process, handle cost estimations and ensure budget framework is observed
- manage the buying process for motorsport components in line with specified costs, quality, quantity and delivery target
- perform market research and monitor changes/ trends
The successful candidate will:
- have a degree in a relevant discipline
- relevant working experience (preferably motorsport or automotive industry)
- ideally experienced in sourcing electronic components for race cars
- sound knowledge of SAP-MM, Siemens TeamCenter and MS Office
- write and speak professional English
What we offer:
- exciting projects and a place for technical freedom and innovation to get things moving
- attractive benefits packages e.g. competitive remuneration, social benefits, 30 days annual holiday, car leasing, free on-site gym
- a challenging, fulfilling workplace in a multi-national company within a familiar atmosphere - driven by fascination and passion