ROWE RACING is looking for motivated and experienced race team event manager at our headquarters in St. Ingbert / Germany.
Together with our sister company ROWE we have formed a professional GT team for the past 12 years. Our racing activities cover customer as well as works racing programs in categories like GT World Challenge, Interconti GT Challenge, Macau GT, DTM and ADAC 24h Nuerburgring event.
We offer you a permanent position in a positive and performance oriented working environment with diverse tasks, slim functional processes and minimized bureaucracy, flexible working hours, flat hierarchies and the work in a compact, dynamic and powerful team of highly skilled people.
We are looking for an experienced race team event manager to take a leading role in planning and on event coordination of various racing and testing activities of our racing team. Depending on the event the team size can sum up to 50 personnel on site
- Event planning in cooperation with technical and commercial departments
- Team planning and preparation of racing and testing events activity
- Team logistics management
- High amount of international travel mainly in Europe
- Generate event process documentation and manuals (team information booklet, timing schedule)
- Communication with organisers, partners, suppliers and customers before, at and after events
- Event on-site team coordination
- Optimisation of existing and implementation of new processes and guidelines for improved event process
- Post event report and debriefing
- Support project related activities such as purchase, vehicle fleet, driver equipment and technical processes at base between events
- Relevant experience in motorsport team coordination
- Experience in coordinating up to 40 people at events
- Acurate and professional way of working
- Above average commitment, as usual in competitive motorsport
- High amount of flexibility
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Very good German and English language would be essential
- Additional languages beneficial
- Excellent communication, teamwork and social skills
- Target oriented approach & ability to work independently
We look forward to receiving your complete application, stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date. Please send us your application in pdf-format.
Our application process consists of 3 main phases
- Review of complete application documents
- Online meeting
Face to face job interview