Basic Function: Team member responsible for parts ordering/management, parts mileage and providing Po’s and processing invoices for payment.
· Write purchase orders in AX, process invoices for payment and ensure that credit card statements match the purchase orders in AX
· Manage inventory of consumables and supplies including hardware
· Manage parts mileage
· Ordering fuel, nitrogen, and tires for race events
· Organize shipping and logistics of orders
· Facilitate service and rebuilds of equipment
· Order tools as needed for the shop and mechanics
· Order supplies for surrounding departments (paint shop, composite shop, etc.)
· Order raw materials for machine shop
· Facilitate various treatments and coatings for manufactured goods and equipment
· Traveling with the team to races and tests, help in unloading the trucks and setting up Garages/Pit lane.
· Safekeeping and proper use of all company property issued during employment, including uniforms, tools, toolboxes, electronic devices, credit cards and any other productivity tools.
· Professionally represent the team and its sponsors on and off track premises.
· Keeping work area clean and organized at all times.
· Help load parts and equipment on the transporters for safe and on-time transport of vehicle to each venue.