Don’t just go to work; become part of a unique company within a fast-moving industry. Toyota Gazoo Racing Europe – creating excitement through team spirit and advanced technology!
We are looking for an Engineer (m/f/d) for CFD Simulation to be part of our research and development, customer and works motorsport team in Cologne, Germany.
Are you a team player who thrives on responsibility, with strong analytical and negotiating skills? Then you are the right person to take on this challenge. Experience team work and be inspired by the passion of our 300-strong workforce for motorsport and automotive projects.
- 1D CFD- simulation
- 1D-CFD performance model development
- System simulation
- Work together with dedicated, interdisciplinary project teams
The successful candidate will:
- Have a Master’s degree or equivalent in engineering
- Have experience in 1D-CFD simulation within a professional Environment
- Experience in 3D-CFD simulation would be an advantage
- Be proficient in GTPower and Mode Frontier
- Have a good working knowledge of Catia V5 (Teamcenter would be a bonus)
- Have interest in working in an international team and show intercultural competences, affinity with Japanese culture.
- Be a team player and be used to work in a structured, thorough and self-organized manner
- Be able to write and speak professional English, additional German language skills are an advantage
What we offer:
- exciting projects and a place for technical freedom and innovation to get things moving
- attractive benefits packages e.g. competitive remuneration, social benefits, 30 days annual holiday, car leasing, free on-site gym
- a challenging, fulfilling workplace in a multi-national company within a familiar atmosphere - driven by fascination and passion
Unternehmen / Organisation:
TOYOTA GAZOO Racing GmbH