No restraints. No limitations. We don’t simply push boundaries. We completely rethink them. McLaren Automotive exists to create breath-taking performance road cars.
It takes a community to do what we do. A diverse group of people with many areas of expertise, united by their passion to deliver visionary products and set new benchmarks.
McLaren Automotive commits to equal opportunity for all. Diversity, Equality and Inclusion is at the heart of our impact, it drives our innovation and enables us to truly create something special. Join us on our journey.
Purpose of Role
As an integral member of the Design Team reporting to the Chief Engineer, you will be responsible for the design and release of components and systems from concept to manufacturing in line with project timeframes.
Principal AccountabilitiesKnowledge, Skills and ExperiencePersonal Attributes
- A passion for high performance / motorsport engineering.
- Strong time management capability to deliver multiple work packages in parallel.
- Must be a team player and be able to work closely with multiple stakeholders and suppliers.
- Appreciate the need for appropriate design and manufacturing methods depending on scope and targets.
- Flexible and adaptable approach to challenges.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.