Data engineer – Motorsport m/f/d (full time)
The Motorsport Competence Group AG / ROWE RACING is looking for a motivated and flexible Data Engineer for Motorsport as soon as possible.
We are an experienced, nationally and internationally active motorsport company based in St. Ingbert (Germany).
Our field of activity ranges from development projects in the automotive sector to factory-supported racing in professional motorsport.
Are you looking for a new challenge and do you want to contribute your skills to our team?
Then you have come to the right place!
We offer you an interesting and varied task in a young, dynamic and highly motivated team, personal responsibility and the necessary scope of action, flexible working hours, flat hierarchies and a very good working atmosphere.
Your future tasks:
- Preparation and maintenance of data systems as well as data collection
- Data analysis to support the race engineers
- Development of analysis tools
- Performance analysis of vehicles and drivers
- Pre- and post-event reports
- Setting up and dismantling data systems at test and race events.
- Studies / training in the field of automotive engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or similar courses of study.
- Knowledge of data analysis tools (WinDarab, WinTAX, i2, PI Toolbox etc.)
- Good understanding of vehicle dynamics and chassis technology
- Experience in software programming with VB, C, VBA and Matlab
- Experience in motorsport
- A strong team spirit, a high level of commitment, flexibility, resilience and reliability
- A high degree of willingness to travel
- Very good knowledge of English
We look forward to receiving your complete application documents, including your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date.