Are you looking for an exciting new challenge and would like to be a part of our team?
Senior Surface Aero Designer
Would you like to
- work as surface expert within our Aerodynamics department for the Formula 1 project?
- work closely with the Aerodynamicists and CFD Engineers?
- generate complex surface models via the CATIA 3DExpirience CAD system as main activity?
- continuously maintain and improve the complex and already very sophisticated methodology of the surface models?
- improve the aerodynamic performance of a race car in collaboration with Aerodynamicists, other Aero Designers and across departments within a very short lead time?
- develop innovative and comprehensive aerodynamic concept studies within the CAD system?
- prepare CAD models for CFD calculations and further develop them in collaboration with Aerodynamicists?
Do you have
- a basic training as designer (technical college) or mechanical engineer (university of applied sciences) or a technical designer education with corresponding professional experience?
- preferably work experience in motorsport Formula 1 in similar position?
- professional experience in surface aerodynamic design?
- professional experience in designing complex surface models in CATIA V5/V6/3Dx?
- very broad and detailed knowledge of the CATIA GSD workbench?
- good visualisation skills and imagination?
- a very good command of English?
- interested in working in a high-tech environment and fascinated by working in motorsport?
- used to working independently under time pressure?
- innovative and do you have a high level of self-initiative?
- a committed team player, flexible and resilient?
If the above applies and working in a dynamic, cross-functional environment appeals to you, we are looking forward to receiving your application here!