We are actively looking for an exceptional Senior Electronics Hardware Engineers to join our Engineering team, based in Cambridge.
The role requires an Engineer who enjoys hands-on hardware development to create robust product solutions. Previous experience of Digital or Analogue Systems is essential, preferably with a bias towards systems development from specification through to production handover.
- Development of electronics hardware for automotive and motorsport products.
- Circuit design, analysis and documentation.
- Design verification and validation testing.
- Appropriate documentation of the design to allow long term support of the product.
- Working in multi-disciplinary teams to create world leading solutions.
- Consider the health and safety, environmental and energy impact of all activities.
- Support the Company’s compliance with the Data Protection Act 2018, following policy and best practice.
- Degree qualified with a bias towards electrical and electronic engineering.
- 5+ years' experience of analogue and/or digital electronics design experience, including detailed design work.
- Good quality engineering process understanding and appreciation.
- Able to clearly formulate and communicate complex design concepts.
- Able to work effectively in a team environment, or solo and self managed.
- Analogue and Digital Electronics experience.
- Power Electronics experience.
- Design Techniques experience.