Operating a flourishing global motorsport business with state-of-the-art facilities at home and winning performances around the globe, M-Sport UK provide the engineering expertise behind an award-winning range of competition cars and has become an industry leader with success across some of the industry’s most acclaimed motorsport series.
The drive to deliver championship-winning performances is what excites and strengthens our team; and our dedicated administrators are at the core of everything we do – working closely to support all aspects of the business and deliver results on the world stage.
We love what we do, and passion drives our success.
We are looking to expand our busy Travel Office with the appointment of a new Travel Office Assistant. Working on the planning and delivery of a variety of exciting international events, the Travel Office Assistant will help ensure the smooth running of travel and logistics, essential to the team’s success.
The role responsibilities include:
Assisting with event logistics: planning and implementing all team motorsport programmes.
Managing handover of information from Senior Management and Team Directors to ensure a seamless flow of event logistics.
Booking and managing flights, hotels, rental vehicles and ferries.
Managing and updating travel documentation for all on-event staff.
Production of supporting documentation such as movement schedules and itineraries.
Liaising with internal Managers to coordinate staff, vehicles and the movement of equipment.
Managing and documenting budgets in line with programme work statements.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- The position would suit an ambitious and organised individual keen to work within the professional sports industry. While no previous travel or motorsport experience is required, you will need to have a positive attitude towards new challenges and a willingness to learn.
- You should have a penchant for detail and be capable of managing multiple tasks. You should be a creative thinker with a talent for resolving issues as well as working effectively and efficiently to precise deadlines and prepared to support live events where required.
- You should be able to work on your own initiative as well as follow direction and be a strong team player – always keen to seek a positive outcome and involve the right parties with your strong collaboration skills.
- This complements strong communication, both written and verbal, and an ability to build strong internal and external relationships which instil a sense of trust and security amongst colleagues and providers alike.
- You should have good computer skills and be familiar with the Microsoft Office Suite as well as confident learning and using new computer-based platforms.
- Above all, you should be a motivated and ambitious individual who pushes themselves to succeed and improve in all areas of the role.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Idyllically situated on the edge of the English Lake District National Park, M-Sport UK is unique in offering the fast-paced, high-octane, adrenaline-fuelled action expected from a career in International Motorsport mere minutes from the tranquillity of the Lakeland fells and all they have to offer in terms of recreation and wellbeing.
We also offer a range of employee benefits including: life assurance, a flexible working day, company contributed pension scheme, discounted gym membership, discount reward scheme, cycle to work scheme and company healthcare plan as well as a dedicated Work Culture Team with regular meetings, competitions and activities.