We are growing our pool of talent for exciting new projects. You can expect to be involved in the design of major engine components and assemblies across a spectrum of racing and high-performance non-racing projects. This position will join a team of competent and innovative Design Engineers working with some of the world’s top Motorsport brands.
You should be able to demonstrate:
- At least two years post graduate experience in the field of Engine Design.
- A good degree in Mechanical or Automotive Engineering
- Strong understanding of engineering principles and IC engine systems
- Proven ability of the design of major engine components
- In depth knowledge of engine design, manufacture and assembly
- 3D CAD & FEA stress analysis skills (preferably using Catia V5 and Ansys)
- Good customer and supplier liaison skills
Combined with this experience, it is essential that you possess:
- Honesty and integrity at all times
- The ability to work effectively as an individual and as a member of a team, even when under pressure
- Ability and flexibility to meet tight deadlines
- A genuine desire and determination to deliver commitments
- Good communication skills in verbal and written formats
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
Our competitive salaries will reflect your career to date and the skills and experience you bring. The positions are full-time and permanent with a flexible holiday scheme, generous non-contributory pension and company-wide team activity events. We are an out-of-town location with free on-site parking and easy walking access to shops, cafes and buses.
Applications are welcome from everyone and will be assessed based on your skills and experience.