Arrow McLaren is an IndyCar team formed with the joining of McLaren F1 and Schmidt Peterson Motorsports. At the heart of Arrow McLaren is a shared ambition: to race, and to win. For our people, our partners, our fans, and our sport. Prior to this partnership, Arrow has had 7 NTT IndyCar Series wins and 28 IndyCar podiums. By joining our team, you’ll be part of an evolutionary racing partnership that is currently under way.
Reporting to the Arrow McLaren IndyCar Production Manager in our Indianapolis location, this position encompasses responsibilities described below.
Do you have the need for speed? Do you thrive in a fast paced, energetic work environment that focuses on succeeding on the track? If so, Arrow McLaren does not compromise on the quality and innovation that go into our cars.
As a Design Engineer you will join a passionate crew that will service and maintain our IndyCar for a high-performance, high-speed experience on the track. The right candidate will be self-motivated to work in a fast-paced environment. This position will work creatively in a team atmosphere while adhering to tight deadlines and remaining calm in high-pressure situations.
This is a salaried full-time position with medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- Hands-on role helping improve reliability and fault tracking.
- Car build process documentation.
- Component design (CAD), modeling, analyzing, and production guidance.
- Light travel to some races and test events
- Reverse engineering and metrology/ Part QC
- Involvement in a wide range of Aero, Vehicle dynamics and performance projects