About Fisker Inc.
California-based Fisker Inc. is revolutionizing the automotive industry by developing the most emotionally desirable and eco-friendly electric vehicles on Earth. Passionately driven by a vision of a clean future for all, the company is on a mission to become the No. 1 e-mobility service provider with the world’s most sustainable vehicles. To learn more, visit www.FiskerInc.com – and enjoy exclusive content across Fisker’s social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn. Download the revolutionary new Fisker mobile app from the App Store or Google Play store.
As the Senior Manager, Parts Operations, you will provide expertise and leadership of all business areas concerning parts and accessories distribution and warehousing via third party service providers. This will include driving unrivalled service to third parties and optimal customer experience with high fill rates. You will monitor and manage multiple partners across Europe.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the right parts are delivered to the right location on time, to the quality required in the most cost effective and environmentally friendly way. You will oversee third party parts warehousing/depot implementation and transportation of parts for the European market. You will be responsible for initiatives such as sales strategies including pricing and supporting the creation and implementation of best practice logistics vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to deliver performance.
The role is based in Munich, Germany, and requires some travel across Europe.
- Identify, and implement operational processes and systems required to deliver exemplary service to customers, both internal and external.
- Facilitate third party parts depot projects including the startup and launch, determine regional gaps in operating capabilities and support internal stakeholders.
- Identify and implement initiatives for tactical optimization of daily operations, process and systems for efficiency of transport, warehouse or service center capacity.
- Oversee and manage strategic alliances with third party suppliers. Serve as contract manager (incl. invoice approval), review and address opportunities for improvement.
- Be a key contributor to establishing suitable pricing strategies for the European market.
- Identify sales opportunities and work closely with internal teams, suppliers, and business partners to develop effective go-to-market strategies.
- Support and cooperate with other internal departments and legal resources to ensure that European and national legislations are met and required reporting concerning parts and accessories to local authorities is submitted punctually.
- Work closely with internal teams, partners and different service providers to optimize customer communication, process flow and parts availability planning with the app and CRM.
- Partner with sales and service operations in resource planning and process execution, regarding sales forecasting, inventory level and supply chain management.
Basic Qualifications / Knowledge / Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5 to 8 years of combined experience within parts management including pricing, identifying retail opportunities, logistics - managing a warehouse / distribution center, negotiating freight agreements, managing inventory.
- OEM HQ automotive aftersales operations experience working in parts logistics cross-functional teams, managing programs, and process development.
- Proven trainer/facilitator expertise with knowledge of service department operations, roles, practices, processes, and KPIs.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Explorer.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Independent / Self Starting.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Good working ethic and team player.
- Eager to learn.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competences
- Drive for Results: Drive for high performance, takes responsibility and works towards planning targets, overcoming obstacles, setbacks and uncertainty.
- Business Acumen: Contribute to the company strategy and align the strategic priorities of own area with the direction and strategic priorities of the broader organization.
- Customer Centricity: Anticipates evolving customer needs and how to address them, doing the right thing in the right way.
- Decision Making: Makes timely, informed decisions that consider the facts, goals, constraints, and risks.
- Analytical Thinking: Gather relevant information, identify key issues, compare data from different sources; draw appropriate conclusions to arrive at appropriate solutions.
- Teamwork & Collaboration: Facilitates Collaboration, actively engaging and to make joint decision and share best practices.
- Displays Global Perspective: Conveys an understanding of the organization's global market position, opportunities, capabilities, and competitive threats and takes cultural issues and geographic differences into account when making plans and decisions.