Job Type: Full Time
Report to: Head of Production
At Kingdom, we are film production specialists for the motorsport and automotive industries and our clients include Porsche, Formula 1, Aston Martin and Mercedes-AMG F1.
The role will include managing a selection of existing motorsport clients and enjoying regular discussions with them to identify and plan upcoming filming projects.
Our Production Team and our Creative Team work as one united force to prepare film ideas to present to clients, so we will need both your project management skills and your imagination. The Production Team then manage projects throughout development, pre-production and the post-production stages, ensuring that the client’s experience is to the highest possible standard.
Your role will include;
- Regular discussions with our current motorsport clients to identify new opportunities and help oversee our regular projects.
- Liaising with clients to establish a brief, budget and timeline for new projects.
- Working with the Creative Team to develop film ideas.
- Running the pre-production process and working with the Director throughout.
- Working with Production Executives to plan shoots.
- Working on-set with the Director and the crew to run efficient shoot days.
- Working with the Director and the Editor to bring the films to life.
- Managing client comments and changes to films with the Post-Production Manager and Editor.
- Ensuring a high level of customer service is provided to our clients.
- Managing and reconciling budgets for every project.
- Monitoring hours and billing the client accordingly.
- Experiencing a sense of achievement when listening to the excited words of clients when they watch their films for the first time.
- Shaking hands with judges at award dinners when receiving trophies.
- Feeling part of a real family of passionate film makers.
- Currently working in the motorsport industry and possessing a real passion and knowledge for the sport.
- An understanding of and some experience of video production.
- People orientated and a love of being part of a team.
- Passion for effective communication strategies and storytelling.
- Highly organised, driven, competitive and ambitious.
- Project management experience and an ability to demonstrate working across a variety of different projects and clients simultaneously.
- Must be able to drive and have your own car.
- Must live within a 60 minute commute of SG15 6XP.
- Dog lover
We’re a highly ambitious, multiple award winning and fast-growing video production agency, trusted content partner of global aspirational brands including Porsche, Formula 1, Aston Martin, Mercedes-AMG F1, Bentley, INEOS Automotive and Hilton Hotels, to name a few. We offer a combination of film making talent and client care which we believe is unique and our clients rely on us to be exceptional every time.
OUR VALUES & CULTURE
Our home is a converted barn, a warm and welcoming office environment set in the Bedfordshire countryside where we breathe fresh air as ideas come to life amongst peaceful surroundings and beautiful views. We have a team of twenty five passionate and talented film makers, plus two office dogs, to complete the crew. We go the extra mile to make sure that our team feel appreciated and valued, promoting a happy and productive working environment.
Our no fear approach allows us to challenge industry norms and to create the best influential and inspiring content. Together, we believe we can lead. Having the courage to do things differently has set us apart from our competition: our team are 100% in-house, Producers, Editors, Directors and Graphic Artists. We work as a team and achieve in a day what our competitors would struggle to achieve in a week.
The Kingdom core values are agility, value and consistency. Being in-house help us to be adaptive and reactive and quickly come to the need of our clients. Offering real value is at our core, we always aim to produce great work that achieves results. And consistency: We are trusted by leading brands to deliver exceptional every-time, this is what we have become known for and it has always given us our advantage.