We are looking for an experienced
Software Developer for CFD Tools
Would you like to
- work in our CFD group to further enhance tools for CFD projects?
- collaborate closely with aerodynamic engineers to improve the ease of understanding complex data?
- be able to contribute to the HPC system administration and parallel software improvements?
- develop specific software tools and user interfaces to further automate labour-intensive, repetitive work?
- work on innovative techniques for CFD, involving cutting edge technologies like Machine Learning?
- help us to set future directions and trends in advanced CFD methods?
- be involved in producing well-designed data access tools and APIs to be used by other existing systems?
- work in an agile software development team?
Do you have
- a MSc or PhD in Computer Science or Mathematics?
- knowledge of web programming (Django an advantage)?
- knowledge of Linux computer architecture?
- experience with HPC systems and MPI?
- experience with database engines?
- highly self-motivated, result-oriented, and able to work independently?
- a team player, stress-tolerant, flexible, creative and open-minded?
- Able to work under pressure with minimal supervision?
- open to learn from others and sharing knowledge with others?
If the above applies, and working in a dynamic, cross-functional and multicultural team appeals to you, we are looking forward to receiving your application here!