Responsible for creating the Social Media Strategy, selecting our (software) Social Media planning systems and to plan and execute on the Social Media strategy:
- Running company Social Media (advertising) campaigns
- Formulate the Social Media strategy
- Manage our agency partners
- Formulating high-quality written and visual content for each Social Media campaign
- Building a Social Media presence by maintaining a solid online presence
- Monitoring the company's brand on Social Media
- Building brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers
- Managing our online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement
- Responding to comments on each of our accounts
- Overseeing customer service provided via Social Media
- Analysing data to determine whether Social Media campaigns have achieved their objectives
- Coaching employees’ company-wide on content creation best practices.
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent qualification
- Relevant Social Media marketing experience from a consumer brand
- Experience in developing and executing Social Media strategies
- Experience in working with and developing a marketing plan
- Ability to develop the right voice for each social media platform
- Proven ability to build social media communities
- Understanding of graphic design principles
- Experience as a Brand Manager on social media
- Ability to measure the success of campaigns, analytical thinking
- Experience working with agencies and influencers
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written, additional language skills are a plus
- Experience or affinity with simRacing and/ or motorsports
- Hands-on and can-do approach
- Take the chance to become part of a unique success story!
- Exciting, international projects in a highly motivated and very collegial team await you
- Personal development opportunities in a future-oriented and modern company
- Performance-oriented remuneration with attractive benefits (BAV, job bike, etc.)
- We promote your language skills with a free premium Babbel account
- Lots of fun and development opportunities thanks to a flat hierarchy
- Immediate full-time start
Top performance for over 20 years.
We at Endor AG produce and market Simracing products under the brand Fanatec. Our product portfolio includes high-end steering wheels and controllers for game consoles and PCs.
Our employees combine creativity, team spirit, and passion with the profession. Long-term relationships, trust and sustainability, as well as the joy of working together and communication at eye level – these are our core values and shape our mission statement.
Because of all these factors and the family corporate culture, working at Endor is something very special.
Join our team and shape with us the future of simracing!