The company is looking for a Senior Structural Analyst.
The candidate will be responsible for the following activities:
- The resource will have to fully coordinate the structural calculations department and then follow other engineers with the same job as well as interface with the design team with whom to continuously exchange input data and results.
- He/Her will also have to participate in the initial pre-study meetings by giving structural directives to the projects that need them.
- The engineer will then have to perform structural calculations mainly on composite components such as frames, wings, crash-boxes for motorsport and automotive.
- Specialist degree and excellent knowledge of finite element software as well as composite materials and their mechanical characteristics;
- Experience of at least 3-5 years in structural computing with finite elements;
- Advanced knowledge of non-linear and dynamic calculus is welcome but not necessary.
- Seriousness, teamwork aptitude, availability, motivation, reliability, autonomy, flexibility and good interpersonal skills are instead a fundamental part of the required profile