Motorsport Vision (MSV), owns and operates six of the UK's most prestigious race circuits including Brands Hatch & Donington Park as well as currently developing a new eco circuit in Couvron, France.
MSV are looking for a Senior Operations Coordinator / PA to support the Group Operations & Engineering Manager with race circuit operations on a daily basis, development projects and the organisation of motor racing championships.
Duties of the role include:
- Inbox management prioritising and filing emails as needed, including emails sent and received at weekends.
- Following up email actions to ensure deadlines are met
- Producing reports via Excel on various topics including financial info, product inventories & commercial projects
- Co-ordinating contractors, helping with mechanical / civil engineering designs and documentation
- Managing vehicle insurances across all circuits using the MID
- Ensuring the Group Operations and Engineering Manager is prepared prior to meetings with statistics, reports, figures and up to date documents
- Liaising with suppliers, motorsport teams and motorsport governing bodies
- Ensure all new starters are set up and IT requirements are met prior to start date at Bedford Autodrome
- Supporting HR with recruitment and personnel needs at Bedford Autodrome including PalmerSport & racing operations
- Completing action log from Circuit Manager meetings and following up actions
- Organising travel across the UK and Europe
- Filing staff expenses and credit card reports
- Supporting the GB3/GB4 race coordination team with uniform requests and travel checklists
For this role you will be / have:
- Ability to work completely on your own and on your own initiative
- Experience of working in, and thrive in, a fast paced, high demand business environment
- Reactive to requirements on an adhoc daily basis
- A mathematical and methodical mindset
- Educated to A level standard or above and have a minimum of 3 years' experience in a senior admin / operational role
- High competency in Microsoft Office programmes
- Advanced Excel level (Pivot Tables & V Lookups)
- Previous expeirence with mechanical / civil engineering fields would be advantageous
- An interest/experience in motorsport would be desirable but not essential
- Excellent written and spoken English
- A full UK driving licence
This role would be based at Bedford Autodrome, MK44 2YP. The standard working hours for this role are Monday to Friday, 08:00-17:00 with 30 mins lunch but some flexibility around this will be essential.
For more information or to apply for the role, please email email@example.com or click apply!