An exciting opportunity has arisen to join McLaren Racing’s Travel department on a 12-month FTC basis, working with a team of highly skilled Senior Travel Coordinators arranging all the travel requirements for the F1 team attending Grand Prix across the season. This will involve tasks such as itinerary creation via the McLaren F1 Travel App, booking and amendments to flights, hotels, car rental, transfers, and any visa requirements. This is a busy and rewarding role that will allow you to develop and grow within a friendly motivated team.
- Assisting the coordination and management of group flights for all Race Operations
- Booking of flights via Sabre GDS
- Working as part of a team to plan all flights, hotels, car rental and transfers for over 100 people attending 20+ F1 events each year, to include the wider Race Team, Drivers and support team, Team Management and Catering Team.
- Coordination of all published flight tickets for all travellers outside of the group bookings.
- Assist with the Coordination of travel arrangements for Truck Drivers for all European Grand Prix.
- Assisting with F1 Visa application preparations
- Producing accurate travel itineraries via the McLaren F1 Travel app
- Assisting with the occasional Business travel request within the F1 cost cap
- Post-event invoicing and reconciliation
- Maintain accurate passport, driving licence and personal information records.
- Assisting with Driver, Shareholders and Executive travel