Are you a Sales professional and can you imagine visiting the 24HRs of Le Mans, the Circuit of Spa-Francorchamps or Paul Ricard, Karting events, MotoGP, or anything like this FOR WORK?
And you are bilingual French/English? Then we may have the perfect opportunity for you!
MYLAPS is the market leader in Sports Timing, and is now conquering the Race Control market as well, with innovative, accurate and reliable solutions. Our EMEA Motorsports Sales Team is looking for a new colleague to cover French speaking Europe. You need to be a commercial petrol head to fit in this team of motorsports enthusiasts. Your drive and competence will be visible in:
- Budget setting, forecasting and pipeline management to enable you to reach your numbers
- Knowing the ins- and outs of your market by excellent relationship building
- Regularly enjoying weekends on motorized events to be a familiar face in the market
- Maintaining an excellent relationship with Product Management with regards to future market needs
Requirements that make you successful:
- Higher educated in business or technology
- French/English language skills are mandatory as well as residency in either The Netherlands, Belgium or France.
- Seasoned Sales Professional that has proven experience in opening doors, dealing with resistance and is able to provide prospects and customers with the tooling and solutions that make them better by listening carefully to their needs
- Ability and willingness to travel about 50% of your time, to become a respected consultant in the business and to share effective market intelligence with the Commercial and Product Management Team.
What is our offer you cannot resist?
- Besides a competitive salary we offer a sales bonus scheme on team- and on personal targets, paid per quarter with a maximum of 12% of your annual income, which means that your annual income has a flexible component of no less than 48%.
- Personal development
- 27 vacation days per year
- Pension plan
- Contribution to health insurance
- Hybrid working with contribution
- Reporting to the Global Commercial Director of Motorsports
Onboarding @ MYLAPS includes:
Our technical products, services, platforms, and business practices are diverse. To understand the full picture, you need in-depth training which will be provided by our technical and commercial specialists. A company-wide introduction program will be provided as well in the first month of your employment. Your success is our success and therefore we take good care of you!
Please use the "apply" button and we will contact you as soon as possible.
About MYLAPS Sports Technology
MYLAPS International Headquarters is based in Haarlem, The Netherlands. With offices in The Netherlands, The United States, Australia, Malaysia, Japan and China we support racers, athletes, and events in creating their ultimate sports experience. Every year we capture the performance of over 20 million people all over the world. We develop accurate, reliable, and easy-to-use technology to turn data into insights, progress, and fun. Founded in 1982, we have revolutionized the world of sports timing with groundbreaking innovations and set the standard ever since. Our products and platforms are used at professional events like the Olympics and INDYCAR to countless local events around the corner. MYLAPS is a carbon neutral company where we have the responsibility to contribute to a better world.