Are you looking for a new challenge as a
Race Team Systems/Controls Engineer
Would you like to
- work as a systems/controls engineer in a forward-looking Formula 1 team?
- carry responsibility for the various electronic and control systems on a Formula 1 car both at home and at the track?
- design and permanently improve the electromechanical systems on our car through data analysis and working together with our various partners?
- show us your level of competence in developing concepts and ideas for the future?
- show how quickly you can analyse, understand and improve complex systems?
- show how you can contribute to the performance of the race car?
Do you have
- a university degree in a relevant university course (Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics or similar)?
- solid experience in control systems, electronic software and hardware as well as associated tools?
- experience with embedded electronic control units and the application thereof?
- a good understanding of electro-hydraulic and electro-mechanical systems?
- basic knowledge of wiring loom design as well as related problem solving?
- experience in the motorsport field?
- strong mathematical and data analysis skills as well as an excellent understanding of physics first principles?
- a creative and flexible approach to problem solving with the ability to quickly synthesize solutions to complicated problems?
- high proficiency in scientific computing, particularly with Matlab and Simulink?
- good English language skills (verbal and written)?
- highly motivated, responsible and results orientated?
- professional, reliable and able to work independently?
- used to work conscientiously under pressure?
- dedicated, resilient, flexible and interested in working as a team?
If the above applies, and working in a dynamic, cross-functional environment appeals to you, we are looking forward to receiving your application here!