Risi Competizione is a professional race team achieving success in multiple premier motorsport categories across the US. Our mission is to provide talent with a platform to achieve unrivalled success in their field.
We are looking for an experienced Race Mechanic to join our team.
- Reporting to the Team Manager
- Responsibility for the preparation, maintenance and set up of our GTD and Challenge cars at race events and tests
- Promote teamwork and effective communication
- Attend all test and race events
- Assist in the operation of the garage
- Responsible for cleanliness and condition of your work area, tools and equipment
- Be an integral member of the team, take part in the pit stops & assist other team members
- Report any reliability issues to the team
The ideal candidate:
- Motorsport mechanical background
- At least 2 years working as a Number 1 mechanic
- Previous experience with/in endurance racing
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines in a group or alone and remain calm under pressure.
- Flexibility approach to working hours.
- Attention to detail and high standard work.
In return we are offering:
- Excellent salary package depending on experience
- All travel expenses covered
- Race team uniform and equipment
- Modern, clean and well-equipped workshop
- Great atmosphere and team ethic
- Opportunity for progression within the team
You must be eligible to work in the US to apply for this role.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please click apply and submit your Resume and Cover Letter