Do you have project experience within a technical environment? Are you confident leading meetings? We are working with a well-established manufacturing business that supply bespoke products into the construction industry. They are looking to employ a project engineer due to a significant increase in orders.Project EngineerPermanentSalary dependent on experienceMonday to Friday - Flexible working hours (40 hours per week)Office based in Swadlincote Project EngineerJob Description
- Manage and oversee multiple projects with a proactive client focus.
- Ensure the relevant project issue approval drawings meet client expectations and achieve committed delivery dates.
- Ensure the relevant project drawings are in agreement with the production manager to achieve requested delivery dates and meet client expectations.
- Ensure the relevant project Detailer/s issue construction drawings prior to delivery of product to site.
- Ensure the relevant project Detailer/s provide accurate drawings to minimise non conformance reports.
- Maintain information/records required to achieve successful project management.
- Produce Operation and Maintenance Manuals.
- Actively monitor and amend Product Delivery Dates when necessary.
- Quantify, Order and Control Brick Requirements for all projects avoiding delays or discrepancies from your client.
- Holding regular client meetings to review project progress and overcome difficulties.
- Ensure all variations affecting costs are advised to the client, then quoted and claimed.
- Control carriage charges for all projects by recording and recovering previously unforeseen additional costs from the client.
- Create reports and presentations as required for projects.
- Manage projects in a manner which prevents customers from making claims for delays on site.
- Provide basic calculations to the current standard for all products specified.
- Attend occasional office and site visits to develop customer relationships and solve technical issues.
Project EngineerEssential Experience/Skills/Qualifications
- Experience working in a project focused role
- Strong administration skills
- Confident leading meetings and communicating effectively
- Experience within a construction, engineering or technical environment would be advantageous
Project EngineerCompany Benefits
- Performance related bonus scheme
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Significant training opportunities
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity
- Cycle to work scheme
- 5% matched pension
If you feel you're a good fit for this position, please click 'apply'