Product Support Coordinator - Shared Services IP&E
As Arrow Global Components (AGC), a part of Arrow Electronics, we are a leader in distribution and value-added services related to electronic components. We resell, customize, and distribute electronic components to our clients all over the world. Our business is based on a trusted, long-lasting net of relationships with industry leaders, both on the supplier and customer side.
Find more information about us on our page: Company | Arrow Electronics
And watching the following video
Learn more about Arrow - Welcome to Arrow - Five Years Out - YouTube
We are looking for a Product Support Coordinator (an entry level position) who will join our team in Harlow.
What will you be doing at Arrow Global Components?
• Responsible for Arrow mainframe system maintenance and support of cost and adder content specific to market price items.
• Perform duties in accordance and within the guidelines of both the segment supplier strategy matrix and selling company price model.
• Monitor and measure supplier performance specific to first call effectiveness and quote exception activity. Provide input for both hard and soft measures of supplier performance.
• Daily interaction, review and response to requests for price quotation from the Arrow sales offices on market price items. This would include petitioning suppliers for price quotes via on-line system, spreadsheet or email communication.
• Monitor, measure and report performance metrics specific to individual responsibility.
What are we looking for?
• You are a team player
• You have experience in administrative/customer service/sales/marketing jobs in different sectors; electronics industry experience is not mandatory)
• Good communication and negotiation skills
• Fluent English
• Motivation to learn
• Attention to details
What is in it for you?
- Annual bonus
- Extra benefits: life insurance and pension scheme
- Annual leave of 25 days
- Reliable & trusting work environment
- Cooperative team with flat structures and communication
- Professional and personal development
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse working environment by providing equal employment opportunities for all qualified persons.
Do you see yourself as our future colleague? If yes - send us your application.
UK-Harlow, United Kingdom (Kao Park Hockham Way)
Product Management & Supplier Marketing